Are you guided by facts and validation instead of guesswork and assumptions? Do you dare to say “no” at the right time for more customer value? Then maybe you’re perfect for becoming our new UX Consultant!
Are you up for the challenge?
From facilitating design workshops and design sprints to requirements analysis, interaction/visual design and user research: as a Medior/Senior User Experience Designer you do it all.
- You analyze and make an inventory of users’ wishes.
- You research the needs of the target group.
- You work out concepts in the form of wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- You enter into conversations with stakeholders and end-users to collect the right data.
- You effortlessly translate the research results and data analysis to specific concepts.
To this end, you work on-site at our clients as well as in one of our offices in Ghent, Hasselt or Olen. You are furthermore enveloped by experienced experts in the fields of interactional design, front- & back-end development, information architecture and copywriting.
Do you have what it takes?
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, but relevant experience, such as projects from your career, workshops and conventions you’ve attended, are more important than your education.
- You’ll work in a team that shares its information in Dutch. A good knowledge of French and/or English is a must to communicate with external client!
- You understand the business and the newest technologies. Additionally, you inspire the business and make your business ambitions true.
- You’re communicative, know how to build internal and external contacts and are analytically strong.
- You have a certain degree of independence, but it doesn’t get in the way of you being a team player.
- You have a proactive attitude and are an autonomous starter!
- You’re a good listener and understand the needs of our clients.
- You’re flexible and pragmatic.
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization with teams spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). Our pods (business units) function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goals and values: growing together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We do this by offering several services to our customers.
Full service creative team
Our team of IT-skilled and creative professionals. The team consists of designers, UI and UX experts and copywriters with an eye for detail and a strong customer focus.