Are you a freelance Technical Architect that’s interested in the banking sector? Do you have experience with both Java and cloud applications? Then you might be perfect for this project!
Duration: 1 year
Start date: ASAP
One of our clients in the banking sector is looking for a freelance Technical Architect with experience in both Java and cloud strategies.
Are you up for the challenge?
A Technical Architect at this company will build cloud-based applications by
- designing the architecture of Java-based cloud-native applications,
- preparing a migration path to cloud-enable existing Java-based applications,
- adapting the software development process for cloud applications
- and helping in the implementation of these changes through proofs-of-concept and pilots.
Do you have what it takes?
As a freelance Technical Architect at this bank, you need to have at least 9 to 15 years of experience and you need to speak English fluently.
You should have a good knowledge of Java EE applications and hosting applications by one of the top 3 cloud providers. Some hands-on experience in both domains is a must.
You also need to be familiar with the cloud and its possibilities:
- the standard cloud-related important domains, such as security, networking, performance, data synchronization, containerization, operability, cost control, …
- some standard tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1277.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!