Do you have good communication skills and experience with development, testing & coaching? Become a Software Quality Assurance Developer for this media company!
Start date: ASAP
Duration: permanent contract
A Software Quality Assurance Developer within this media company doesn’t only create and carry out tests. Besides designing, developing and executing automation code, you will be a coach for your ‘Squad’. You proactively guide the team in Quality Assurance.
You will also get the opportunity to collaborate with the developers because of your technical knowledge and practical Java experience. Together you keep guaranteeing the quality of the applications that you developed, both functionally and technically.
As a Software Quality Assurance Developer, you will
- use your communication skills to bring others into the QA story.
- be an active part of the development proces from start to finish.
- identify the problems and look for the necessary solutions.
- guard the QA process and proactively adjust, if necessary.
- actively participate to the QA guild and willingly share your knowledge, experience and “best practices”.
To the strong and large team of this company, collaboration is the key to success and together they build entirely new media products, editorial systems and websites.
A Software Quality Assurance Developer needs the following skills:
- ‘Must have’ knowledge: Java, Cucumber, Selenium, setting up and maintaining test frameworks in combination with build tools like Maven, Gradle of Ant
- ‘Nice to have’ knowledge: SQL, Jenkins, XML, Webservices/microservices
- An ISTQB, TMap Next and/or an ISTQB Agile tester extension certificate or an active interest in testing together with the willingness to dive into this matter
- An Agile mindset and experience in Scrum or other Agile/lean environments
As a Software Quality Assurance Developer at this media company, you have
- very strong communication skills
- a passion for quality and and urge for continuous improvement
- a pragmatic and result-oriented attitude
You know the value of feedback and open communication. You love a fast-moving environment and working in a cross-functional team also gives you energy.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference code: Resreq-701.
The rewards below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!