Our client, Luciad, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to develop their geospatial software solutions and provide training and consultancy for their clients. Interested? Let us know!
Duration: permanent contract
Start date: ASAP
For one of our clients, Luciad, we are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to strengthen their Services department.
Luciad delivers geospatial software solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations. Their applications simplify the lives of developers and end users with advanced visual analytics that allow them to unlock the potential of real time location intelligence and create the foundations for next generation geospatial systems.
Are you up for the challenge?
As a Software Engineer you work in a team of young and highly skilled Software Engineers. This team forms the link between Luciad and their customers.
Your job will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Together with your teammates you participate in software development projects, alternated with on-site training and consultancy with customer development teams.
- In software development projects, you work closely together with an agile team of software engineers to analyze the needs of customers and propose solutions.
- Your team is responsible for the entire development cycle of high-performance applications based on Luciad products, from analysis and design over development, implementation and testing.
- By providing training and consultancy at the customer’s site, you advise and assist their customer’s development teams. This experience will allow you to further develop your geospatial experience and domain knowledge and provide consultancy throughout the entire development cycle of the customer.
Do you have what it takes?
A Software Engineer at Luciad needs to have the following skills and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as a JAVA Software Developer.
- Domain knowledge in the development of geospatial applications (as a plus).
- A university degree in Informatics or Computer Science, or equivalent by experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and guide junior software engineers.
- A problem-solving and “Can Do” attitude.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and one additional language.
- Flexible mindset to travel around the world, with a frequency of 30% of your time.
Hard work pays off!
Luciad offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment with opportunities to travel in Europe, America and Asia. Employees are encouraged to continue developing their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company supports flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1391.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!