Are you a motivated Senior Java Developer/Architect with experience in Java/JEE? Do you love innovation and solving problems? Then it seems like you’re the perfect addition to our team!
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization that consists of 6 pods (or business units) spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). These pods function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goal and valuing the same qualities. Together, we want to be the greatest IT provider by being fanatic about maximizing customer value.
Collectiv realizes customized software projects in a unique Java software factory setting. Because of our craving for quality and innovation, we are not afraid of challenge. Our enthusiastic and driven team always goes the extra mile for our clients!
Are you up for the challenge?
As a Senior Java Developer/Architect, you will have the following responsibilities.
- You are responsible for drawing high-level solutions fit to the needs of our clients. Therefore, it’s only logical that you keep into close contact with the customer.
- You implement complex systems and give accurate technical advice to your colleagues and clients. In addition, you will coach your technical colleagues and bring their skills to a higher level. You are the contact point for the software engineers and support them on a daily basis with the development of suitable solutions.
- You work hands-on on the development of innovative projects for clients and follow the latest trends within your domain. You steer the architecture, as well as the design and development.
- You contribute to the technical part of our bids.
Do you have what it takes?
A Senior Java Developer/Architect at ACA needs to have the following knowledge and skills.
- You have worked with Java/JEE for over three years. There really shouldn’t be any big Java secrets left for you.
- You can apply OO principles and design patterns.
- Communication skills are essential, since you’ll be working in a team that shares its information in Dutch and English.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences.
Do you have even more to offer? These skills count as a bonus:
- Transparent Persistency (JPA, Hibernate, …)
- Overall concept about Security
- OSGi, Felix
- Domain Driven Design
- Continuous Integration (Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Extreme Programming
- Test Driven Development
- Team player: you love delivering great software solutions to our clients together with a team of developers, architects, business analysts and project managers.
- Analytical and critical mind: you’re unable to rest before you’ve found a working solution for that one crucial problem.
- Innovative mindset: you’ll develop extremely scalable and reliable applications by using the latest tools and technologies.
Stunning software solutions & outstanding consultancy.
Collectiv builds custom software solutions on the biggest ecosystem of companies collaborating on the same platform. Our culture is based on respect, openness and passion.