Luciad, one of our clients, is looking for a Project Manager who wants to deliver cutting-edge technology projects to their international customers. Do you have what it takes?
Duration: permanent contract
Start date: ASAP
For one of our clients, Luciad, we are looking for a Project Manager who wants to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology projects for international top companies.
Luciad delivers geospatial situational awareness solutions that power the world’s mission critical operations. From common operational pictures to critical decisions based on visual analytics, real-time location intelligence and geospatial situational awareness solutions, their technology allows developers to deliver such state-of-the-art systems and run them in the cloud, on premise or in vehicles.
Are you up for the challenge?
After discovering the power of the Luciad products, you take on projects to deliver suitable solutions for their customers. Your tasks as a Project Manager involve:
- Building up a partnership with the customer to deliver a tailored, Luciad technology based solution that generates optimal business benefit from the available geospatial enabled data.
- Defining the scope and analyzing the impact of your project in order to guarantee a clear insight into the needs and the goals to be achieved.
- Drawing up a project plan (timing, allocation of resources, etc.) in order to realize the required project within the predetermined timing, budget and objectives.
- Challenging, facilitating and following up the work performed by your project team members in order to finish the project within the set criteria (time, budget, quality, etc.).
- Bringing clarity to your project’s steering board on status and planning.
- Working with other people in the Luciad organization to ensure product evolutions, marketing and reporting are aligned with your projects.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Project Manager you know what comes into play to deliver a software solution to a customer: you know the importance of understanding the customer’s needs, see the involved risks and how to plan for it. You are able to grasp and moderate technical key discussions, support your team to overcome challenging situations and ensure high-quality delivery by applying the required software quality assurance.
This translates into the following hard and soft skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in software delivery project management.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of software architectures and object oriented programming principles.
- Affinity with project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, PMI and Agile.
- Geospatial domain knowledge (as a plus).
- A university degree in Informatics or Computer Science, or equivalent by experience.
- High professionalism to cooperate with a challenging, international customers base.
- “We can do it”-attitude combined with realism on what needs to be done and said.
Hard work pays off!
Luciad offers fascinating career opportunities in a truly high-tech international environment. Employees are encouraged to further develop their individual skills and personality in a growing and dynamic community. Next to a competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits, the company offers flexible working hours based on its culture of personal responsibility and team spirit.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1392.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!