Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new opportunity in Brussels? Do you have an interest in the Banking sector? Maybe we are looking for you!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to reinforce our client’s team in Brussels. The Product Manager is a business-oriented profile, acting as the unifying force behind our client’s (Multi-banking) product strategy and execution. This role combines feedback from sales, marketing, customers and prospects to develop and implement the strategic vision and lead the execution on new features and innovative products.
Are you up for the challenge?
As Multi-Banking Product Manager, your will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You ensure that a viable and sustainable product strategy is defined in line with both Business Unit and corporate requirements.
- You ensure that product team members are supported and managed in a way that facilitates their ability to meet the business units’ strategic vision and demands.
- You ensure that budgets are managed and kept under strict control. Ensure the viability of newly proposed products is forecast in monetary terms to establish accurate return on investment projections.
- You ensure that the commercial objectives of the business line are set and the right initiatives (like campaigns and sales activities) are taken in order to ensure these objectives are reached.
- Get a deep understanding of the needs of the customer per segment in order to ensure that the initiatives on the product road map contain those new services and products answering the customers’ needs.
Are you the right person for the job?
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent through experience with a very strong proven affinity for the IT and or financial sector
- You are customer oriented and strategic thinker
- You like to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved method, products, procedures, or technologies
- You have experience as a Product Manager for a service company (B2B and/or B2C)
- You have experience with agile product processes, MVP’s and monthly product release cycles
- Experience in the financial – payment sector is an advantage
- You have a passion for web-based software products
- You speak English, Dutch and French
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-2261.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!