Do you want to convey your acquired knowledge and skills as a Java Developer to your project team members? Then you might be the person that we’re looking for!
Start date: ASAP
Are you up for the challenge?
To strengthen the on-site team of our client at a personnel and payroll administration center in Leuven, we are looking for a Java Developer that takes account for both development and coaching. In this role, you
- work in a multi-disciplinary team that takes care of the design, development, testing and documentation of the solutions that our client provides for the Java applications of its customer.
- make sure that requests are delivered on time and to perfection, and always according to the agreements regarding procedures and standards.
- decide the best practices for the entire team, together with other technical leads and lead developers.
- make sure that the best practices are followed, the delivered work is of a high quality and communication within the team runs smoothly and efficiently.
- are the contact point for technical questions and you take care of the coaching of one of your project team members to a new Technical Lead.
Do you have what it taks?
Passionate about Java? That’s a big advantage! However, this Java Developer also needs the following skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in the work field, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience with the analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications
- Some experience with design patterns, DDD, RESTful webservices and microservices
- You have a critical attitude and great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You’re communicatively strong and a true team player.
- You are customer-minded and value the contact with clients, helping them along with questions and offering customized solutions.
- You’re enthusiastic and involved and you have a great sense of perspective.
- You are eager to learn and always looking for more information and trends in Java and app development to stay on top of your game.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1962.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!