Are you an experienced Java Developer with interest in location software? Than you would love to work for our client GIM!
Duration: permanent contract
Start date: ASAP
For our client GIM, a specialist in location software, we are looking for a Java Developer. Together with a team of 60 geographical experts you provide smart products and solutions through which people can make better and more efficient decisions.
Are you up for the challenge?
A Java Developer at this company has the following responsibilities.
- You participate to GIM’s core activities: the implementation of projects, development of solutions for the use of Geodata and location services.
- Together with the project manager, technical team lead and other leads of the team, you analyze and develop your web based GIS Software.
- You are responsible for the follow-up and installation of the software.
- You closely follow all evolutions in the domains of Java and GeoICT.
Do you have what it takes?
To work as a Java Developer at GIM, you need the following skills.
- You have a Master in Informatics / IT or you are equal by experience.
- You are able to handle XML, SQL and relational databases.
- You have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools is a plus: UML, Enterprise Architect, JBPM, Forge, Hibernate, AngularJS, Material design, Elasticsearch, Wildfly, GeoNetwork, GeoServer, PostGIS and/or OGC standards.
- You can express yourself well in English, both written and orally, and you have a very good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- You are fascinated by new technologies and like to learn.
- You can efficiently identify the core of technical problems and present an effective solution.
- You like to work in a team and ensure a close follow-up.
Hard work pays off!
An interesting career in a dynamic and strongly innovating environment with a lot of space for your own input and initiative? At GIM, they know that employees make the difference. That’s why they want to involve them and give them opportunities to further expand GIM. They want to help you in your development, both with regard to hard and soft skills. Of course this is supplemented by great terms of employment, career opportunities and salary including fringe benefits.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1438.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!