Are you a Java Developer looking for a new freelance opportunity in Brussels? Are you interested in the medical sector? Maybe you are the Java Developer we are looking for!
Duration: long term
Start date: ASAP
Are you up for the challenge?
Our client’s IT service uses the latest technologies, and they regularly participate in innovative research projects through their collaboration with the University.
Do you want to be part of this enthusiastic team that is responsible for application development and management, for the development of a modern infrastructure and for supporting end users? Do you want to contribute to better medical and administrative processes in a leading hospital, thereby making a difference for our employees and – more importantly – our patients? Then this job is something for you!
As a Java Software Engineer, you will work in a large team on the further development of Primuz, the Electronic Patients Record of the hospital. The technical environment is varied, but strongly based on market standards: OO design, Design Patterns and Java programming are the basis. The development team follows the principles of Agile development to offer new functionalities.
Are you the right person for the job?
As Java Developer:
- You analyse the needs of the users.
- You develop high-quality Java code.
- You help with the implementation of new functionalities and interfacing with external packages.
- You test the generated code and document this process.
- You pass on knowledge to colleagues and final users.
- You are responsible for the continuous follow-up and management of the developed software.
Ben jij de geknipte persoon voor de job?
- You have an ICT-related Master or Bachelor diploma, preferably combined with some experience in a similar position, but this is not required.
- You are familiar with J2EE, Hibernate, Java Swing and/or Vaadin
- Intellij, Maven and Hudson sound familiar.
- You are also familiar with databases, data models and SQL.
- Prior knowledge of the medical sector is an advantage but is not required.
- You are willing to accept responsibility (within a team) for the tasks and projects that you were entrusted with.
- You speak and write English fluently and also have good knowledge of Dutch.
If you are interested, please mention: Resreq-2015
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization with teams spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). Our pods (business units) function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goals and values. We want to grow together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We do this by offering several services to our customers.
HR & outsourcing service
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!