Custodix, an innovating company in the clinical sector, is looking for a Java Developer with knowledge on back-end frameworks. Do you have the necessary skills to build their clinical web applications?
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Are you up for the challenge?
First of all, as a Java Developer at this company, you will strengthen their team of developers. In time, you will also become a leader with regard to the development of clinical web applications. The whole development life-cycle, from the functional and technical analysis to the architecture, development, implementation and testing, will be your responsibility.
Custodix focuses on software craftsmanship, they apply the principles of clean code and clean architecture. On top of that, they use Kanban as a methodology.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Java Developer, you have at least 2 years of practical experience with software development. You also have knowledge of / experience with the following domains:
- A thorough knowledge of the core Spring framework.
- Knowledge of an ORM framework, like Hibernate.
- Experience with programming SOAP and/or REST Web Services.
- Being able to work with source control management (SCM) systems, such as Git.
These skills are nice to have:
- Knowledge of the SOLID OO principles.
- Experience with Spring technologies, like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, such as Kanban.
- Knowledge of software test methodologies and practices, like unit testing, integration testing, component testing, ATDD/BDD, mocking and stubbing.
- Knowledge of microservice and cloud architectures and methodologies (e.g. 12-factor apps).
- Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery or DevOps.
- Knowledge of NoSQL systems, such as Neo4j or MongoDB.
A very good knowledge of Dutch is crucial for this assignment as a Java Developer. A good knowledge of English is a bonus.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1751.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!