Do you want to contribute to the front-end and back-end development of a product? Would you like to expand your knowledge and take ownership of a project? Become a freelance Java Developer at 21net!
Start date: ASAP
For 21net, we’re looking for an experienced Java Developer. Our client is the leading provider of on-train internet connectivity, entertainment and real-time monitoring solutions. They have customers all over the world, from Europe to the USA and India.
Are you up for the challenge?
Since our client is looking for someone to reinforce the team that works on their core product, your mission will be long-term.
As a Java Developer at 21net, you will
- be part of a team of about 10 developers.
- become part of a very interesting technical environment: each day will bring new challenges.
- get the chance to learn and expand your professional skillset.
- need to take ownership of the project and get certain responsibilities after an induction period.
- have to travel to other countries every once in a while. However, this is certainly not a reoccurring thing!
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate for this position therefore needs to have the following skillset.
Must-have hard skills
- Java 7/8
- Spring Framework
- Restful web services
- Working knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience with the Agile and Scrum principles
- A good knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is obviously a plus.
Nice-to-have hard skills
- Knowledge of IP networks
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-810.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!