Are you a Functional Mobile Analyst with experience in both functional and technical analyses? Interested in the banking sector? Read on!
Start date: ASAP
For this company in the banking sector, we’re looking for a Functional Mobile Analyst to take care of a screen design together with an external design desk.
Are you up for the challenge?
This assignment as a Functional Mobile Analyst concerns a mix of functional and technical analyses:
- You analyze the screen flow together with the business, back-end teams, technical designers, architects, … In short, you need to take a lot of people and opinions into account!
- You translate the functional design into technical specifications, taking into account non-functional requests such as performance or framework.
- You test all flows end-to-end and do the follow-up of JIRA / testing by IT & business.
- You give spontaneous, transparent and continuous feedback on the activities, prevent escalation by blocking issues and take responsibility by immediately proposing solutions and alternatives.
Do you have what it takes?
To make a success of this assignment as a Functional Mobile Analyst, you need the following skills.
- 3 to 8 years of experience as a Functional Analyst in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You are able to work and think independently. You are also a true self-starter.
- You function well in a team and are communicatively strong.
- You are very strong analytically and value delivering quality enormously.
- You’re stress-resistant and have a proactive attitude.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1524.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!