Looking for a new opportunity as a functional analyst/customer proxy? In the regio of Bruges? Look no further!
Start date: ASAP
Are you up for the challenge?
As an IT-analyst / Customer Proxy at our client Liantis, you…
- understand the needs of the users and translate them to functional requirements. You collaborate on several IT projects and changes and are the bridge between business and IT.
- define, analyze and prioritize the challenges in their business as a conversational partner and challenge yourself to deepen your knowledge of their processes.
- are the point of contact for the business within the software development team. You figure out the needs of the end-users and are able to guarantee a qualitative translation of those needs to different possible IT solutions.
- represent and support the Product Owner within Agile development.
- translate the chosen IT solution into technical specifications that the developers can use to get started.
- bring together the different points of view and unite the priorities of the business with the delivered functionality.
- take into account the architectural standards and take care of the tuning and integration of the applications across domains when you describe business processes. For this, you’ll be supported and coached by the Business Architect. Furthermore, you make sure the documentation concerning business architecture is expanded and kept up-to-date.
- coordinate the business end-to-end acceptance tests for the delivered functionalities from the IT side of things.
- actively participate to the testing process and are able to further expand the methodology and tooling for testing.
- report to the software development team lead and closely work together with your peer proxies, the development team and the Business Architect.
Do you have what it takes?
An IT-analyst / Customer Proxy at Liantis needs the following skills.
- Knowledge of Scrum and business process modeling (BPM),
- knowledge of Enterprise Architect is a plus,
- a Master’s Degree and experience with software development and business process modeling,
- a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You want to dive into the workings of the client’s domain and attain a deep knowledge of processes and applications.
- You have a strong analytical mind and are able to get to the real need behind the question.
- To the (internal) client, you are a customer-centric partner that communicates clearly. You are able to convince others and get them fired up.
- You are a driver, constantly looking for further improvements.
- You are a team player, but are able to work independently.
- You don’t mind working under pressure and can handle last-minute changes.
- You are an ambassador of their organization and identify perfectly with their values.
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1786.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!