Are you a driven and committed full-stack developer? Do you already have experience with Java and Angular? And do you want to dive into the wondrous world of content, information and portal solutions? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
Are you up to the challenge?
As a Java/Angular full-stack developer, you help with the implementation of projects in which content and information play an important role. Our teams develop custom dynamic applications for our clients. They also take care of the seamless integration of these applications with external systems and protocols.
You’ll work in a team of 3 to 6 developers for clients from different sectors: transport, finance, government, …
You’re based in our main office in Hasselt, but it’s possible that you’ll work at a client’s office with the whole team 1 or 2 days a week.
Do you have what it takes?
As a Java/Angular full-stack developer you have as much affinity with backend as with front-end development.
- You have multiple years of experience in Java development. Terms like inheritance, encapsulation and polymorphism are terms you’re familiar with. Applied knowledge of frameworks such as Spring (Boot), JPA and OSGi is definitely a plus.
- You have multiple years of experience in Angular 2 or higher and TypeScript. You can tell the difference between a component and a directive and you know how to build an Angular application in a modular way.
- Experience with utility frameworks such as jQuery, Underscore, LoDash, … is a plus.
- Knowledge of alternative SPA-frameworks such as React and Vue is a plus.
- For you, code needs to radiate quality and structure. Like your colleagues, you’re a real software craftsman and your work shows your pride.
- You don’t only want your code to look good, you also want the result for the end user to be pleasing as well.
- CSS3 has no secrets for you and you’ve heard about LESS/SASS here and there.
- You’re interested in or you have affinity with document and content management, portal software and/or e-commerce applications. If you have any experience with any of these, even products that are not in our portfolio right now: great!
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
You’ll end up in a business unit that’s a close-knit group of colleagues with all kinds of personalities. That’s okay, cause you’re a real team player!
- You communicate clearly, honestly and transparently to your colleagues as well as our clients.
- You can strike the perfect balance between a technically perfect solution and one that fits realistically in the customer’s budget.
- Ideally, you’re familiar with working in an agile/scrum environment: things like daily standups, poker planning and velocity ring a bell somewhere.
- You’ve got an excellent sense of humor. Your sarcasm is so advanced that your colleagues often doubt whether your remark was genuine or not.
- You love competition, especially when it comes to playing foosball with your team.
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization with teams spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). Our pods (business units) function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goals and values: growing together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We do this by offering several services to our customers.
Content, information and document solutions
This pod guides customers to the right path for all their content, document and information projects. Their enthusiastic team full of experts has a great passion for Enterprise Document Management & Portal Solutions, such as Liferay, Alfresco and Adobe AEM.