Are you passionate about software development, a real team player, and looking for a new assignment around our capital city? Look no further!
Duration: long term
Start date: ASAP
Are you up for the challenge?
Our client in Brussels is looking for a Fullstack Developer with a Security background to join their “Identity & Security” software development team. The team is currently responsible for key security components which are used by the company’s applications, as well in its PKI infrastructure, enabling corporate clients to securely make high-value payments.
In this role, you will join a cross-functional agile team and support design, implementation and deployment on behalf of both internal and external customers. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the best practices in systems development, and the application of agile methodology.
Are you the right person for the job?
In this role you will:
- Work with product owners, architects and analysts to perform technical analyses and design solutions
- Design, develop and test application code
- Support the deployment of solutions
- Provide application support
- Contribute to the growth of the team through collaboration on practices for test driven development, continuous integration, …
- Excellent C/C++ and Java development skills
- Familiar with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Knowledge of PKI and security technologies
- Hands-on with Jira, Git, Jenkins
- Experience considered as a plus: Objective C/Swift 4, shell scripting, web extensions
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in agile methods
- Awareness of the Secure Development Lifecycle
- Team player attitude
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-1966.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!