Do you get your energy from improving business processes? Do you want to facilitate and optimize teamwork? Then you’re the perfect person for our Business Process Analyst vacancy!
Are you up for the challenge?
Your challenge as Business Process Analyst at ACA is straightforward: teaching large as well as small teams to cooperate better using Atlassian tools.
To bring this challenge to a successful conclusion, you’ll regularly go on location as a consultant. This way, you come into contact with the management of our clients and get to know the workings of their company from the inside and the outside.
By asking the right questions, you’re able to quickly understand the business context and goals of an organization. You map the needs of the client and discover exactly why they have those needs. On the basis of your insights, you set up a convincing business case for the Atlassian products. This way, you’ll help our clients further in the optimization of their processes.
It’s clear that as an Atlassian Solution Architect at ACA, you don’t just install any product. It’s more important to solve the business challenges of our clients with the help of Atlassian products. As an Agile Coach, you are furthermore able to support the clients during the change in their processes and tools.
Do you have what it takes?
A Business Process Analyst needs the right skills to execute their job well.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in one or more of the following domains: Agile coaching, IT service management, DevOps and/or content management.
- You already have some user experience with the Atlassian tools. Experience as a key user is a huge plus!
- You already possess the necessary experience in business.
- You’re passionate about Agile and are experienced in Agile coaching.
- You have the necessary affinity with Prince II and ITIL.
- You possess all necessary consultancy skills: you love to go to clients’ locations, easily connect with people and are able to quickly understand how things are done in your clients’ companies.
- You have the power to convince clients of the utility of the Atlassian products for their company.
- You fit within our company culture in which we value quality, customer-centricity and team work.
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization with teams spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). Our pods (business units) function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goals and values: growing together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We do this by offering several services to our customers.
Full service team of Atlassian Experts
This team strives to be the designated Atlassian Solution Partner for its clients. They are very passionate about the Atlassian tools and philosophy and help software, IT and service teams in an Agile / Lean environment get the most out of those.