Are you an expert in business analyses? Do you have a critical mind? Then you might be perfect for our Business Analyst / Project Manager vacancy!
Are you up for the challenge?
As a Business Analyst / Project Manager, you will have the following responsibilities.
- Business analysis: You understand the current business processes of our customers like no one else and you map them precisely.
- Process optimization: You identify and understand the needs of our customers and you take care of the correct alignment between the desired functionalities and the user needs.
- Project management: You define the various steps of the project plan that are necessary to deliver the desired results. On top of that you closely follow up on the project and ensure a correct resource planning.
Do you have what it takes?
To work as a Business Analyst / Project Manager at ACA, you need at least 5 years of experience with the analysis and optimization of business processes and project management.
- You have a true passion for project work within IT & software, with a strong interest in Java development.
- You have experience with the agile methodology, values and principles and totally agree with this approach.
- Business processes and business analyses hold little secrets for you!
- You have experience with modelling techniques, such as UML, BPMN, context diagrams, etc.
- Communicative skills are essential, since you’ll be working in a team that shares its information in Dutch and English.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You like to deliver great solutions with your team of developers, architects and sales managers. You stay on top of things and anticipate possible problems like a true team coach.
- You have a mind that is as analytical and critical as they come. You won’t stop looking until you’ve found the right solution for your clients.
- You breathe innovation & creativity, which enables you to define the needs of the customer and the desired functionalities.
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization with teams spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). Our pods (business units) function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goals and values: growing together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We do this by offering several services to our customers.
Java software factory
Our team of professionals that realizes customized software projects in a unique Java software factory setting. Because of our craving for quality and innovation, we are not afraid of challenge. Our enthusiastic and driven team always goes the extra mile for our clients!