Are you an experienced system engineer? Do you want to dive into the wonderful world of Atlassian tools, DevOps and cloud automation? Do you want to work in a team of motivated and dedicated experts? Then you’re the Atlassian System Engineer we’re looking for!
Are you up for the challenge?
As an Atlassian System Engineer at ACA you are responsible for:
- the infrastructure design, installing and maintaining Atlassian tools for our customers on premise, in AWS Cloud or another provider on both Linux and Windows systems.
- performing installations, migrations and configurations of the Atlassian product stack such as JIRA Core/Software/ServiceDesk, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, Fisheye & Crucible, Bamboo, Crowd, …
- installing the Atlassian product stack, and in some cases, installing the database infrastructure needed for the Atlassian product stack.
- modifying the configuration to enable the best performance results for the end user.
- identifying possible problems from installations or upgrades of the stack or its plugins.
- being up-to-date of what’s new within the Atlassian market.
You also support the development teams using the Atlassian stack, both internally as well as externally. On top of that, you are part of a fantastic team of Cloud and Atlassian engineers and experts!
Are you the right person for the job?
You already have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with the Atlassian stack and are excited to implement these products to help out our customers
- You have managed Linux and Windows servers at system and network level.
- You have a healthy dose of DevOps curiosity.
- You are willing to work at the client one day a week.
- You are a real team player, but you can also work independently.
- You’ve got a Bachelor and/or Master degree and some experience as a system engineer.
- Communicative skills are essential too because you’ll be working in a team that shares its information in Dutch and English – French is considered a valuable asset.
Got more to offer? Any of these skills counts as a bonus at ACA:
- Knowledge of technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, provisioning via Chef, Ansible, Puppet and scripting via Python, Groovy or bash
- Knowledge of network, infrastructure, security, performance, scaling, …
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Server systems
- Application server product knowledge (Tomcat, Felix,…)
- Knowledge of the advantages of Test Driven Development, code review, Continuous Integration, knowledge sharing, agile software development
- Interest to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Experience with Git, Mercurial, SVN, CVS, or other source control systems
- Experience in one or more Atlassian products: JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Crucible, Fisheye, Bamboo, Crowd, …
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization with teams spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). Our pods (business units) function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goals and values: growing together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We do this by offering several services to our customers.
Cloud servers & services
As a dedicated AWS partner, our team has the skills to support you with your cloud solutions and managed services. With our cloud servers and services you no longer need to worry about hardware, capacity, monitoring, maintenance or other issues. Everything is taken care of and you only pay for what you really need.