Are you experienced with TDD, Agile and CI/CD? And do you want to develop a new mobile media app? De Persgroep is looking for a freelance Android Developer!
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
IT within the Persgroep Publishing? That means being part of a group of more than 300 IT professionals. All of them are driven by a passion for software, think highly about teamwork, taking initiative & an agile mindset and want to innovate in all areas.
As an Android Developer within De Persgroep, you’re part of a cross-functional scrum team (Squad) that builds a new media app. Your Squad is responsible for the design, low level architecture, build, QA testing and delivery of the software.
Your focus as an Android Developer is in the first place on mobile app development, from start to release. You’re entirely up-to-date on Android matters and you love to learn and follow up on technological evolutions. You always strive for the best performance.
Without giving away too much on the content, our client can already tell you that you will build the best possible tool for their readers, together with your project team members and in constant coordination with the stakeholders. And yes, you’re right, you won’t start from a fixed framework. De Persgroep starts from a concept that takes shape through the knowledge and expertise of the project team, the feedback of the stakeholders and the daily team meetings.
To conduct an assignment as an Android Developer at De Persgroep, you need to be a real, DIE HARD Android expert!
- You have at least some experience in mobile development.
- You can turn the conceptual idea of Apps into real Apps in the App store.
- You are familiar with Native video and CI/CD for mobile.
- You have experience with Test Driven Design, Git, JIRA, Confluence and CI/CD.
- You have an Agile mindset!
The following knowledge is nice-to-have:
- Native advertising
- React native basis
- Performance Testing/Optimization
- Everything about hybrid functionalities
An Android Developer needs to have these traits:
- Eagerness to learn and an open mind
- Critical attitude and always looking for the ‘why’ of things
- Passion for development and a constant focus on quality
- Team-minded – wanting to win together
If you are interested, please mention the following reference: Resreq-926.
The benefits below only apply to the employees of ACA IT-Solutions.
HR & outsourcing services
IT MATCH, offering excellent HR and outsourcing services for businesses and freelancers!