Are you interested in the dynamics of content & document management? Do you already have some experience with Alfresco? Join us as an Alfresco Engineer!
Are you up for the challenge?
An Alfresco Engineer has the following tasks:
- You build solutions fit for the client, together with your team of experts.
- You discuss technical solutions with colleagues and customers.
- You translate the requirements of clients into the best technical solution.
- You execute installations, configurations, implementations, … from our own offices or on site at the customer’s office. It’s no problem at all for you to visit our customers in Flanders & Brussels too!
- Depending on your experience, you will get the opportunity to take on a lead role within the Alfresco team.
Do you have what it takes?
To reinforce this team, our new Alfresco Engineer needs to have the following skills.
- You have already had a first work experience with Alfresco.
- Besides Alfresco, you are also interested in other document management systems, content management systems or enterprise portals.
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- You are a true team player. You work closely together with your colleagues, ask for advice and coach if necessary!
- Because of your urge for quality and your drive & enthusiasm, you make your team shine, both within ACA and in the outside world!
ACA IT-Solutions is a podular organization with teams spread over 3 offices in Belgium (Hasselt, Olen and Ghent). Our pods (business units) function as flexible companies with their own IT specialty, yet remain connected by pursuing the same goals and values: growing together by realizing solutions that make customers and employees proud. We do this by offering several services to our customers.
Content, information and document solutions
This pod guides customers to the right path for all their content, document and information projects. Their enthusiastic team full of experts has a great passion for Enterprise Document Management & Portal Solutions, such as Liferay, Alfresco and Adobe AEM.